The MDA is a private, not-for-profit corporation, representing the business leadership of Syracuse and Central New York. Membership of the MDA is limited to the chief executive officers of the largest corporations and institutions in the region with acknowledged leadership in manufacturing, finance, distribution, bio-technology, real estate, construction, medical technology, education and law.
The MDA's agenda is project oriented, reflecting the basic policy and work program of our organization. Over the years, the MDA has established the reputation for utilizing a highly effective team approach in assisting companies interested in relocation or expansion in Central Upstate New York.
The staff and corporate members of the MDA stand ready to provide an array of services and technical assistance including:
- Securing a customized financing and incentive package.
The MDA will deliver whatever is necessary to make your relocation or expansion possible here in the region. We look forward to working with you.
- Establishing contacts with area financial institutions.
- Identifying and acquiring an appropriate site or building.
- Obtaining important market, economic and demographic data.
- Involving appropirate site planning, architectural and construction services.
- Securing initial legal, accounting and business consulting services at the local level.
- Acting as liaison with government agencies to expedite the decision-making process.